Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You and me

I am scared.


You see us as separate.


I see us as one.


I know that to hurt myself is to hurt you.


To not love myself is to not love you.


I don't care about looks anymore, nor money, nor books.


I am now able to do my work.


It is hard work.


I see my friends' pain now.


But i also see their love.


It is hard. But there is much to be thankful for.


I am glad there are so many wonderful things in the world.


I am glad that i can love my friends. I want to give them even more love.


I don't know how. I am scared.


It is hard being honest. It is hard to see your friends in pain.


I sit with that pain. I let it consume me.


I am worried i will not know how to love.


Life is full with pleasantness. All those wonderful tests and distractions! So many chances to learn, so many chances to love.


It is very hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment