Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love you

I love you, i love to have you in my thoughts. I love thinking of new ways to love you. I am not afraid of loving you. I worry. I get scared. I think. I feel. I meditate. I stop worrying about me. I disappear, i reappear.


Maybe you are worried you will disappoint me. I am worried i will allow myself to be disappointed. I think about this a lot. I think about the possible falsehoods. I worry.


I think about how long i've been alone, and what it means to be alone. I wonder if or why i feel the way i do. I question everything. I think of you.

I am alone. Alone i am untouched. I am the trees playing with the wind, i am the hiss of the radio. I am a floating, i am violent, i am nothing. With others i can be loving. With others i can be compassionate. I like to do good things for others and not always be troubled by my thoughts, it makes me feel good too. But i am human, i have desires. I get lost, i get upset, i get lonesome. I lose sight of what's important, i forget i am nothing.


I trust you. I trust you because you see yourself in me, you want to take very good care of that person. You like making me happy. I like making you happy. We love each other a lot. We're real scared sometimes. But we laugh and feel ok. We know we're loved, and it feels good.


I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment