Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hurt

I am sorry i have hurt you. I did not know how to love you. I let my desire get in the way.


You are my teacher, my lover, my friend. You are me. I know that. I know that i have to let go of my desires before i can truly love another.


You worry yourself. You hurt yourself. You see us as separate.


I cannot do your work for you. I believe in you, i know you have a big heart.


If you wish to love me, love yourself. Treat yourself as you would like to treat me. I love to think of you. Which is why i cannot have you.


You do not understand yet, and it hurts. It hurts me too.


Pain can be hard to deal with, but to live is to suffer.


Learn to live with your pain, so you can love yourself and the people around you.


Be mindful of your thoughts. Be mindful of your feelings. You will see i am always beside you.


I love you. Love yourself as you wish to love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment