Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I like thinking of you

i went to bed peaceful, i woke up happy. This mid morning was filled with questions and fear, but that's ok.


I think i'll be ok no matter what happens, but i like thinking about having you around.


Being alive is tough work, it would be nice to have someone around who understands and loves me like you do. Life seems like it's about living it yourself, that is i need to know how to be happy just find without you. But you seem like you'd be a big help, and you're beautiful, and you make me laugh.


I woke up and just looked at a goofy picture of you and i laughed. When i was falling asleep last night you made my heart giggle.


I worry about a lot of things. but i think about the worst, and it's ok. With hard work, with focus and love and compassion maybe it will be alright.


I love your smile and your eyes. But even if you had no smile or eyes, i wouldn't care. Someday i will have no smile, i will have no eyes, and i know you'd love me. And i'd love me to, and i'd love you too, and the world too.


I can't wait to get to know you better, i hope i can be good for you. I hope i can be good for me, i like feeling this way. Feeling like i'm doing ok. And if i'm doing ok with me maybe you're doing ok with me.


We both have our toes on the ground, touching other planets, smiling from across the room, making funny faces, and whispering loving thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment