Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An opportunity to learn

You have left me again. But this time i am not at peace. I am upset. I don't know why.


I see it is because i have hurt you. I try to explain it to myself. I am not convinced.


Sometimes we feel pain. Sometimes we cause pain to others when we do not mean to. Forgiveness is important. Compassion is important. Being able to let go is as well.


But i am not convinced. I meditate.


Every small moment is important. Compassion and love, patience and mindfulness. It is hard to know. It is hard to be, when our mind wanders off and thinks it knows what is best for all.


Treating you with kindness brings me peace.


Sometimes i forget myself, i think i know, i think i am.


I am not.


I sit with my sadness.


i let it consume me.


i remember the hurt, it feels familiar.


i remember now why love is so important.


i remember how to treat you.


with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment