Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When I get scared

I get scared a lot.


i get scared of being scared.


i worry i will not know how to deal with my problems on my own.


i like to share. i like to be honest. but they do not always make me feel good. sometimes i get scared.


i get scared i will lose your love. i am scared i do not have it. i am very afraid.


i feel alone. i don't know what to do.


i am scared.


i sit with this feeling. i let it consume me. my body tightens up. my breathing quickens. i become sad, my heart slows down, i feel like i'm going to die.


i hear a bird sing in the distance. i hear the music on in the background. i understand this is only a feeling. i understand it will pass.


i think of how you would love me, and i get excited to show you my appreciation. i get scared i will forget how. i don't want to forget how to love you.


i realize this a feeling too. this will also pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment