Thursday, April 30, 2009

When i forget

My only wish is to love you more.

I carry you in my heart :) I love to love me so i can be more for you.

I am tired of my old ways of always causing pain and mischief.

i like peace much more. I love to love you.

We both worry about things sometimes. It's important to be mindful and laugh at ourselves. And remember to love those around us.

A kiss isn't a bad thing when it is love that stands behind it. I long to lose my desires.

My longing is a desire. I am human and realize i shall always have desire.

I let the knowledge that i will always suffer and cause suffering humble me. It keeps me at peace.

It lets me love more. Myself, and others.

I feel my pain deeply, i love to do so. I invite more pain in so i can comfort it. I am overwhelmed, scared, broken and humbled.

I breath and sit with my pain, so i can do what is right.

So i can free myself of desire.

I am afraid i cannot do this.

I breath. i laugh. i breath. i sit with my pain.

I forget about longing to show love. I remember i am nothing.

I look at my own hands. I see my own trembling heart.

I see myself from afar. I know i need care too.

I see i am not alone i need love too.

I see we are all connected and the action of love is important.

I sit and breath. I get excited to show my appreciation.

I am scared i will forget, i am humbled.

This continues and i am thankful that it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment