Saturday, February 6, 2010

What do I do?

What do I do with all this rage?

I sit and let it consume me. I let it bury itself inside me. I invite more in, I want more because I am not full.

Hold this boiling sea inside. Swim through it. It is a stream. There is a fire burning off skin, and burning through this flesh.

Until a skeleton of what was thought is no more. Until what is left has left.

There is a choice to cage, what engaged me. Let it boil again, and again, until there no longer stands a drowning sea.

In the bottom of this ocean look up to the air above the water.

The reflection of the Moon and the Sun glimmer down. Their eyes have not left.

Look at this cell, and look towards its lock. Search for tools. Grow up.

Here the sea is still, the water is inviting. Now floating in the water, there are more choices to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment