Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dough you knead me.

I hear this said a lot, "Don't do this to me."

Sometimes I say, "Don't do that."

At times it is said, "Do not."

Once in awhile I eat a Donut.

Why untie this "not?"

Does this "knot" hurt you or help you?

Hard to tell. Easy to know?

I know I've been wronged, as much as I know I've been right.

I want to love "you." Love you the right way, the way that is right for both of us.

Do we tie knots together, how do you knead me? What will you make of me?

When I brag to you, am I dragging you? Pulling you towards myself.

To measure you, to get a closer look, to know myself and in turn love more.

Oh for pity's sake "love." Have I sucked it all out.

I might as well put in other words now, for feelings are fragments of...

Love is more than a feeling. This I know.

2 comments:

  1. " ' ¿ßaseball? ' "

    Flour for my massage...

    I have heard so, 'Do not do this for me. "

    Sometimes I have to say, "is not."

    Sometimes, that is not. "

    Sometimes I eat donuts.

    Why not resolve this' is not it? "

    The button help you or hurt?

    Hard to say. Easy to learn?

    I know he is wrong, but knew I was right.

    I want to love. "I love well, how is right for both of us.

    Tie a knot together, how my massage? What would you do for me?

    When can I brag, pulling you? You can to pull yourself.

    Get a better feel for their own now and I love the series.

    Oh, Love "is sorry for." I just smoke outside.

    I now put in other words, feeling that a piece of ...

    Loved one is feeling better. This I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete